INSTITUT D’ARQUITECTURA AVANÇADA DE CATALUNYA FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the person responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and therefore the following information about the processing of such data is provided to you:
Purpose of treatment: to maintain a relationship with the User.
The operations planned for processing are:
- Sending of communications to promote the FoodSHIFT 2030 project activities by email, social communities or any other present or future electronic or physical means that makes it possible to carry out external communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and they are related to the tools and strategies of the FoodSHIFT 2030 Project and its members with whom it has reached an agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Submit the newsletter from the website.
Data retention criteria: they shall be retained as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of processing and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation or total destruction of the data.
Communication of data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: INSTITUT D’ARQUITECTURA AVANÇADA DE CATALUNYA FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA. PUJADES, 102 08005 BARCELONA (BARCELONA). Email: email@example.com
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of the personal data for which he or she is responsible, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he/she has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information to enable them to exercise them.
The FoodSHIFT 2030 website (henceforth the ‘Website’) uses a technology called ‘cookies’, the purpose of which is to gather information on the use of the Website.
The aim of this cookies policy is to provide clear and precise information on the cookies used on our Website (the ‘Cookies Policy’). If you would like more information on the cookies used on the Website, please send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his or her preferences for viewing the pages of this server, name and password, products that interest him or her most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are the analytical cookies and the advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
On the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
- Analytical Cookies: collect information about your use of the website.
- Social Cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and Behavioral Cookies: collect information about your personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
- Technical and Functional Cookies: these are those strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
The RESPONSIBLE uses the following cookies on this Website:
- PHPSESSID: technically and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. It is deleted when your browser is closed.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the language of the session. It is deleted when your browser is closed.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visitor tracking feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider him/her to be the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will be considered another user. Expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of request – limiting the collection of data at high traffic sites. Expires in 10 minutes.
- _uTma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. Expires 2 years after the last update.
- _uTmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival at the website. Expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _uTmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin tracking code.js. It is deleted when your browser is closed.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
- _uTmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.
- _uTmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user arrived at the website. Expires 6 months after the last update.
WITHDRAWING MY CONSENT
If at any time you wish to withdraw your consent regarding this Cookies Policy, you will need to delete the cookies stored on your equipment (computer or mobile device) by changing the settings of your Internet browser.
Unless you change your browser settings, our system will create cookies whenever you visit our Website. Remember that all Internet browsers allow this setting to be changed. For more information on how to change your cookies settings on the following browsers, please click on the relevant link:
– And for iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you have any queries, comments or suggestions about the Cookies Policy, please write to email@example.com